Today we talk about the origin of Hublot Replica Big Bang. The Paraiba Tourmaline from the Brazilian land is as clear as the lagoon. The interior of the gemstone reflects the radiance of the gems, evoking the beautiful images of the trip to the exotic. The combination of gold, copper, and manganese gives birth to the precious colors of nature and beauty, which makes the Big Bang Paraiba replica watch unique.
This time, Hublot replica was the first to introduce the blue-green cuprian elbaite as a decorative element of the replica watches: the original rich and colorful Paraíba tourmaline-infused the Hublot Replica Big Bang series. It is reported that on average, for every 10,000 diamonds mined, only one Paraiba tourmaline can be excavated.
Since its first discovery in Paraíba, Brazil in 1989, Paraiba Tourmaline has been sought after by jewelers around the world for its unique and bright colors. Due to its rarity, Paraíba is more expensive than traditional precious stones such as diamonds, emeralds, and rubies. Gold, manganese, and copper together form the unique color of this gemstone. The gem itself is like an illuminant, and it shines from the inside to the outside.
The Paraiba tourmaline inlaid in the Hublot Replica Big Bang collection is from the Rio Grande region of Brazil and is officially certified by the Gemological Laboratory. Hublot copy watches has entered into a mining agreement with a local Paraíba Bibi mine, following the concept of sustainable operation and meeting the management standards of local and international communities. In the process of rough rock mining, the mine uses only clean water to effectively avoid soil pollution, and participates in forest regeneration projects in the region, and is committed to protecting this land that has spawned the unique mineral resources of Paraiba.
Paraiba tourmaline is quite rare. Compared with other gemstones, the cutting process is more demanding. This is especially true for the rectangular cut Paraiba tourmaline, which requires the original stone to have a uniform color. Why is the demand for rough stones six times the actual usage? Moreover, even if it is rectangular cut Paraibabibi bare stone, only 70% can meet the mosaic standard, and the remaining 30% are discarded due to damage, uneven color or unqualified color. Paraiba tourmaline is more fragile than emeralds in processing, so cutting and setting craftsmen must have a wealth of experience and skill. Compared to diamonds, they need to spend three times more time to complete the same process.
The bright blue glow through the green gleam and the paradise of Paraíba is like a turquoise lagoon that casts shades of light in bright sunlight. This neon color is derived from the natural sensitivity of the gem to light. The attributes make the Big Bang Paraiba watch fascinating for a long time, giving off a fascinating charm. Big Bang Paraiba watches are available in 4 styles.
The Big Bang Unico swiss replica watch is available in white gold and gold (fake Hublot’s 18K yellow gold alloy, with copper and platinum). It is encrusted with 48 rectangular cuts and 388 brilliant-cut gemstones. The crystal clear of the gemstone is the UNICO HUB1242 watch factory-made a hollow hollow movement, the gear train, and the guide column wheel are clearly visible through the dial.
The bezel is encrusted with 48 rectangular-cut Paraiba tourmalines, and the 39-mm case is lined with 129 brilliant-cut Paraiba tourmalines. The sun-marked dial is embellished with 11 brilliant-cut Paraiba tourmalines, dazzling, with Super Luminova fluorescent coated hands and a patented “one-button” quick-change strap. The strap is stitched with crocodile leather and rubber. Made. Against the backdrop of the precious sapphire blue-green color, the Hublot Big Bang “One-Click” Paraiba replica watches blooms in brilliance. Available in Platinum, Wang Jin (Hublot’s patented 18K gold alloy, copper and platinum) style, the HUB1710 self-winding mechanical movement plays the rhythm of the time, the date is set at 3 o’clock, and the power reserve is 50 hours.