The service life of the watch is related to whether the wearer uses and maintains the watch correctly. The watch’s appearance is dirty, the length of the strap is not suitable, and the use environment is terrible, which can easily damage the watch and shorten its service life. The medium and high-grade best replica watches should be maintained every two to three years to detect the travel time performance and movement power consumption. Regular maintenance services will effectively extend the use time of your watches.
waterproof of best replica watches
The watch’s waterproofing depends on the waterproof rubber ring at the mirror, back cover, handle, etc., to reach the corresponding standard. On the bottom surface, all waterproof best replica watches are marked with “WATER RESISTANT” or “WATER PROOF” in English. The watch without a waterproof mark can only prevent dust and should avoid water. It can be used for 30 meters (3 ATM, namely three atmospheres) and is water-resistant for daily grooming or in the rain; the water splashes on the surface without any pressure applied to the table. The watch can use the 50-meter waterproof meter for swimming and general housework and the 100-meter waterproof meter for underwater work such as swimming and diving.
The aging of the waterproof rubber ring will affect the watch’s waterproof performance, so it should regularly replace the watch’s waterproof rubber ring and the handle (including the waterproof ring) according to its use. The quartz watch’s waterproof element must be replaced simultaneously when the battery is replaced each time to ensure good waterproof performance.
It should not use in any waterproof swiss replica watch in a hot water bath, sauna, or environment with excellent temperature change. Due to the influence of temperature, the waterproof rubber ring will expand with heat and contract with cold, resulting in voids and accelerated aging, which will cause water ingress and water condensation in the meter and even damage the parts.
The “Two Preventions” of best replica watches
In the national antimagnetic, shockproof performance standard with “residual” to express, residual refers to the instantaneous day difference before the detection of the watch and the immediate day difference after detection.
Shockproof: When the watch accidentally falls to the horizontal hardwood surface from a height of 1 meter, the residual effect of the quartz watch shall not exceed 2 seconds, and the residual effect of the mechanical watch shall not exceed 60 seconds.
Antimagnetic: When the watch is accidentally in a magnetic field with a strength of 4800A/m, the residual effect of the quartz watch shall not exceed 1.5 seconds, and the residual effect of the mechanical men’s watch (with a movement area greater than 314 square millimeters) shall not exceed 30 seconds, and the residual effect of the automatic women’s watch shall not exceed 45 seconds.
Secrets of Dehydration
Accidentally in the case of water, it can be called a silica gel granular material and have water watch together into a closed container; a few hours later, take out the watch, water is all gone. This method is simple and economical, without any damage to the precision and life of the table. The silica gel that has been absorbing water many times can be dried for several hours at 120℃. The water absorption capacity is renewable and can be used repeatedly.
The Secret of Renovation
After the watch cover is marked with many lines, you can drop one or two drops of water on it, then squeeze a little toothpaste to rub it. Then you can remove the lines and make the watch cover as new as possible.
Best replica watches maintenance secret
- (1) The sweat on your hands is corrosive to the watch case when wearing a watch. The all-steel watch case is made of nickel-chromium alloy, which has better corrosion resistance. The semi-steel watch case is copper and quickly corrodes due to long-term contact with sweat. It would help if you often used a soft cloth to wipe off the sweat or pad a plastic watch bracket to prevent it from being eroded by work.
- (2) Do not open the watch’s back cover at will to prevent dust from entering the movement and affecting the everyday work of the watch.
- (3) Do not put your watch in the wardrobe with camphor balls to avoid the watch’s oil deterioration.
- (4) Don’t put your watch on the radio or TV set to avoid magnetization.
- (5) Wristwatches that are not worn for a long time should be wound up regularly once a month to prevent the parts from being stationary for a long time to ensure the operation performance of the watch machine.